Sunday, July 29, 2007

My Soundtrack

My Soundtrack
Okay…this is cool. I got it from my friend Michael’s blog


Find out what the soundtrack of your life is. Here is mine...odd at best:

Here's how it works:

1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. NO CHEATING!


Opening Credits:
”Call Me When You’re Sober” - Evanescence

Waking Up:
"Irreplaceable" - Beyonce

First Day of School:
"The Black Parade" – My Chemical Romance

Falling in Love:
"It’s not Your Fault" – New Found Glory

Fight Song:
"It Ends Tonight" – All American Rejects

Breaking Up:
"The Kill" – Thirty Days from Mars

Prom:
"Breathe" – Anna Nalick

Life:
"Kiss From a Rose" - Seal

Mental Breakdown:
"The Middle" – Jimmy Eat World

Driving:
"The Queen and I" – Gym Class Heros

Flashback:
"I will Follow" – U2

Getting Back Together:
"Pain" – Three Day’s Grace

Wedding:
"My Band" – D12

Birth of a Child:
"Comfortably Numb" – Pink Floyd

Final Battle:
"I Don’t Love You" – My Chemical Romance

Death Scene:
“Chasing Cars” – Snow Patrol

Funeral Song:
"Mai" – Josh Groban

End Credits:
"Hold On" – Good Charlotte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home